Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans out there.

Anyone seen "Night of the Comet?" It's a classic 80's comedic horror film about what happens when a comet passes overhead and anyone outside of a steel enclosure gets turned to dust, or if partially exposed becomes a zombie. It's an excellent film and brought to mind by NASA's experimental launching of a testing thing at a comet tonight. That's how all good horror films begin, isn't it? So sleep in the bank vault tonight or at least wear the tinfoil hat. bwa ha ha.

3 comments:

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I love seeing your letters in progress! And you aren't the only one who has things in sandwhich and snack baggies! I think it's a great idea, and my baggie stash can rival anyone's! Much watching of the Tour De France here too...Dave is glued to it!

Bonnie

Hunter said...

I think we were separated at birth. I have "Night of the Comet" in the VHS player and I'm using it as "quilt time" background entertainment.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Ooh, excellent choice of film! Hope you've seen "Shaun of the Dead" too - tho it's a bit gorier.